top of page

Food Group

Public·135 members
Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

FE Lightning Cannon

It officially surpassed the Whitewater-Baldy Fire as the largest fire in New Mexico's history on Monday. That fire, which was caused by lightning and also consisted of two separate fires that merged, had burned 297,845 acres primarily in the Gila National Forest before being contained in late July 2012.

FE Lightning Cannon

I started a photography business 3 years ago with nothing but a Canon SL2! Sure other LA photogs laughed at me when I showed up at spotlight events. As I made money, I reinvested in quality glass, and quickly I sold photos to travel and architecture magazines, NatGeo, and landed a principal photography contract with a famous long-running reality tv show - point being, good glass and some skill, outweighs going broke buying the best rig just to fit in. A few weeks ago I jumped from the SL2 to the Canon R5. It's amazing, the AF is sick, and a lightning fast fps (I'm used to a burst of 3 frames before it had to buffer haha!). Anyway, a few days ago I went out to grab some shots of bighorn sheep in Nevada, and just for kicks, after I got the shots I needed, I tried several of the efs lenses in my bag. I was most impressed with the 75-300mm, which I had rarely been able to get a clean shot with before on the SL2. Here are sample shots I got with the 75-300, which most folks call a soft backup lens. I was about 15 meters away (50 feet), in bright sun. I wouldn't have even thought that lens could grab such clean shots! With the solo bighorn photos, I show the full-body shot frame as it was recorded, and then a photo where I cropped in on his face. So yes, the R5 does make great use of the lenses. True the adapter might slow the shutter speed down a bit, and you get a 1.6x crop (ef/efs --> rf), so you just have to be mindful of your shot... you know, fall back on those ol' photography skills!

One of the most popular attractions of the museum is the five-acre outdoor Heritage Park, a sprawling exhibit of military aircraft, decommissioned rockets, missiles, cannons, and more. Heritage Park is the largest aircraft collection for public viewing in the state of New Mexico and includes an M65 Atomic Cannon (nicknamed \"Atomic Annie,\" and one of only eight on display worldwide) and a Nike Hercules air-defense missile. (Read more.)

One of the most popular attractions of the museum is the five-acre outdoor Heritage Park, a sprawling exhibit of military aircraft, decommissioned rockets, missiles, cannons, and more. Heritage Park is the largest aircraft collection for public viewing in the state of New Mexico and includes an M65 Atomic Cannon (nicknamed "Atomic Annie," and one of only eight on display worldwide) and a Nike Hercules air-defense missile. (Read more.)

The weapon fires a thin shot of purple lightning that will explode after a few seconds with a large amount of thunder hitting anything they touch. The buildup is a swirl of lights until the zombie explodes, and the electrical burst takes out nearby enemies (or even Chuck and/or Frank). It can also detonate anything explosive in the blast area. It can kill a Security Guard with one shot.

The Thunderbolt II can employ a wide variety of conventional munitions, including general purpose bombs, cluster bomb units, laser guided bombs, joint direct attack munitions or JDAM, wind corrected munitions dispenser or WCMD, AGM-65 Maverick and AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles, rockets, illumination flares, and the GAU-8/A 30mm cannon, capable of firing 3,900 rounds per minute to defeat a wide variety of targets including tanks. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page